The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, adopted by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission, entered into force on May 25, 2018. In accordance with the GDPR, we need your consent to the processing of personal data for registration and further communication.
By registering on internetandthings.com and/or by subscribing to the newsletter, you consent to the processing of personal data.
Purposes of processing personal data of customers:
- requirements of the “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, adopted by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission, and other applicable laws in the field of personal data protection;
- registration on the site;
- receiving newsletters and notifications;
- analysis of the effectiveness of marketing and advertising;
- researches (statistic and analytic) of the preferences of former, existing and potential readers;
- other purposes prescribed by law.
Processing personal data
Automated, manual and combined processing, including but not limited to collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, transfer, distribution or other disclosure, limitation, withdrawal or destruction, as well as the cross-border transfer of personal data to affiliates.
You have the right to contact us with a request to correct or delete your erroneous personal data, as well as to withdraw consent at any time by sending a notification via the feedback form on the website.
In this case, you understand and agree that goals of processing personal data cannot be achieved.
Duration of Consent
Personal data will have been stored for the entire period of the existence of one’s account on the website after obtaining consent to the processing of personal data.
In case, when the relationship is terminated for any reason, you can request the deletion or depersonalization of your personal data. However, this is only possible if it does not contradict the applicable law and the legitimate interests and obligations.
If your personal data cannot be deleted, they will be anonymized and access to them will be as limited as possible.